Summer is all about lounging on the beach and relaxing and regretting your skin later on; Beach canopies could be the best rescue. The canopy can not only provide constant airflow but can also protect you from harmful rays of the sun and keeps you in shade. Canopies are more like an upgraded version of an umbrella, just that you don’t have the duty to hold them to protect yourself. It keeps you cool and lets you enjoy your lounging or partying duration at the beach. This also avoids sun protection due to exposure from wearing off. Laying around for getting a healthy tan is great but ruining the skin in the scorching sun is not good.
Tips to choose the best canopy:
It’s always confusing when the market is flooded with the claims of their product but sometimes it even sounds risky to spend dollars and knowing if it is even worth the penny. Here’s an easy guide to help you choose the best out from the market.
- Material: the most important factor is to know the material that the brand is trying to promote or the one that you are trying to put your hands on. You can get yourself a waterproof material that the majority prefers or even the UV protective material if you are extra cautious about yourself.
- Sizing: another important thing to know before buying a canopy is its size. You don’t want to buy seeing a lovely color from the picture and ending up getting a baby size.
- Type: one should keep in mind before buying is the type, whether they want a tent or just an umbrella or a shelter for the party.
- Assemble: choose the one that is easy to assemble and easy to dismantle as well and easy to carry.
Best beach shade canopies:
- Canopies by the core are made out of a polyester fabric that not only protects against sun rays but also keeps you cool in the shade. It is can be set up within two minutes and allows to set it at 3 different levels for your convenience.
- Coleman, a name well known for the outdoor canopies provides shelter for around 100 sq. Ft. It is lightweight and can be set up within 3 minutes. It is sturdy even in light winds and hot sands.
- If you’re looking for that picture worthy canopies then so tents are your call. It is set up by anchoring bags of sand or rocks within 2 minutes. It is made out of a blend of nylon and lycra material that not only protect you from UVB rays but also from light winds.
- Copacabana canopy is hands down creative and a stylish canopy. This can be set up under a minute as you just need to find your space and shoot it like an umbrella to set it up. Put some sand on the side panels to stabilize it and have a perfectly casual outing on a beach.
The idea of beach shade canopy should give you a summery feeling not an arms workout session on the beach trying to set it up. With the reviews and tips provided, be sure to have a great escape and a well-ventilated vacation without the issue of worry and sunburns.